Are You Eligible?
If your company is actively engaged in the manufacture in the United States of pressure washers, you are eligible to be a member of the PWMA. In addition, your company must be actively engaged, in your own name and with your own organization, in the sale of pressure washers in the open market in the United States.
For a membership application and dues information, contact PWMA headquarters at 216-241-7333 or email us at email@example.com.
Why Join PWMA?
- Have A Voice. If you are concerned about an issue facing the industry, you have little voice until you formally become a member of the industry association. Collectively, we can make a difference.
- Strength In Numbers. One company will have limited influence on the media, regulatory agencies, and legislatures. But when many companies speak with one voice, we command the attention of movers and shakers at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Company Credibility. When you can use the PWMA logo on all your literature and website, you send the message to your customers that you care about this industry, product performance, and professional business practices.
- Stay On Top of Regulatory Issues. How can you know what’s happening with regulations in various states and in different federal agencies? Supported by a professional staff and all member companies, PWMA can help you stay on top of all key developments affecting our industry.
- Save On Costs. Working as an industry, PWMA members can save thousands of dollars on research, testing, and marketing costs by pooling resources and sharing the costs of a single project that benefits many. Teamwork pays.